FeaturesAmong others functionalities one can use this toolbox for:
- compute basic graph characteristics like degree, density, strength, clustering coefficient, etc.,
- compute distance matrix and several other derived characteristics like characteristic path length, efficiency, transitivity, etc.,
- determine number of components and their actual structure,
- compute several centrality indices like closeness, betweenness centrality, etc.,
- compute some other characteristics like assortative coefficient, average nearest neighbors,
- compute small-wolrd coefficients.
Source codes are accompanied with documentation for the functionalities they provide. The documentation informs the user what parameters should be passed into the function and what operations the function will perform. This should be strictly separated from the concept of network analysis the function embodies.
Reading the documentation will not enable the user of the toolkit to make informed choices in their particular analysis task. The choice of methods and their application is strongly dependent on the problem domain and character of the particular network.
The software below is offered under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3.
The following terms & conditions apply:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Available versions of the NDW-Graph toolbox is offered for download on this page.