- J. Hlinka, D. Hartman, N. Jajcay, M. Vejmelka, R. Donner, N. Marwan, J.
Kurths, M. Paluš: Regional and inter-regional effects in evolving
climate network. Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics link]
- D. Hartman, J. Hubička and J. Nešetřil. Complexities of relational structures. Mathematica Slovaca, in press. preprint at [arxiv.org:1309.4266]
- 1873-1886, 2014. [link] [arxiv.org:1211.6688] , , and : Non-linear dependence and teleconnections in climate data: source. Climate Dynamics 42:7-8,
- D. Hartman, D. Mašulovič and J. Hubička. Homomorphism-homogeneous L-colored graphs. European Journal of Combinatorics 35, 313–323, planned for January 2014. [link][arXiv:1204.5879v1]
- link] [preprint]
- Discerning connectivity from dynamics in climate networks. Nonlin. Processes Geophys., 18, 751-763, 2011
- Copyright 2011 American Institute of Physics. This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the American Institute of Physics. The following article appeared in Chaos 21, 013119, 2011 and may be found at this [link].
D. Hartman and P. Herout. Head Leading Algorithm and GIS Data Analysis in Simulation of Traffic in Pilsen. International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science and Technology 6(7-8), pp. 10-17, 2005, Nottingham Trent Univerzity, UK, ISSN 1473-8031
P. Herout and D. Hartman. An Object-Oriented Modification of Cellular Automata Model for Urban Traffic Simulation. Almanac of technical progression of simulation society of Czech Republic, pp.28-39, editors M. Snorek and J. Stefan, 2005, CR, ISBN 80-01-03322-8
- D. Hartman, J. Hubička and J. Nešetřil. Combinatorial Bounds on Relational Complexity. Proceedings of Eurocomb 2013, CRM Series, pp. 573-578 [link].
- D. Hartman and D. Mašulovič. Towards finite homomorphism-homogeneous relational structures. Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 38, pp. 443-448, Eurocomb 2011 [link].
- David Hartman. Structural Sensitivity of Shortest Path Betweenness Centrality, Proceedings of the XV. PhD. Congerence, Hermanice v Podjestedi 2010, Institute of Computer Science Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, editors Dana Kuželova and František Hakl, pp. 32-39.
- M. Holena and D. Hartman. Using surrogate modeling to improve evolutionary Optiminzation in catalysis. In proceedings of MIS, 2009, Josefuv dul, CR
- D. Hartman and P. Herout. Construction of a hybrid traffic model based on JUTS cellular
model. In Proceeding of International symposium Eurosim, 2007, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- D. Hartman. Testing of JUTS system and construction of hybrid traffic model. In Procee-
dings of the 20th International Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation ECMS, pp. 214-219, 2006, Bonn, Germany
- D. Hartman and P. Herout. Implementation of Head Leading Algorithm in Simulation of
Traffic in Pilsen. In Proceedings of 8th International Conference ICCMS, 2005, Oxford,
- D. Hartman. Leading Head Algorithm for Urban Traffic Model. In Proceedings of the 16th
International European Simulation Symposium and Exhibition ESS, pp.297-302, 2004,
- D. Hartman and P. Herout. Simulation speed up techniques. In Proceedings of the 38th
International Conference about modeling and simulation of systems MOSIS, 2004, Roznov pod Radhostem, CR
- D. Hartman and P. Herout. JUTS – J-Sim Urban Traffic Simulator. In Proceedings of the International Workshop MOSMIC, pp.125-130, 2003, Zilina, Slovakia
- D. Hartman, J. Kacer. JUTS – J-Sim Urban Traffic Simulator. In Proceedings of the 2nd International PPPJ, pp.113-117, 2003, Kilkeny Ireland
Other conference talks and contributions
- D. Hartman, J. Hlinka, M. Vejmelka, M. Paluš: The Effect of Nonlinearity in Computing Graph Theoretic Characteristics of Complex Networks. ECCS'11, Vienna, 2011 (poster) + ECCS'11 Book of Abstracts, pp. 155, ISBN 978-3-85409-613-9.
- J. Hlinka, D. Hartman, M. Vejmelka, M. Paluš: Inferring Coupling Structure from Dynamics in Complex Systems Consequences for Graph-Theoretical Analysis. ECCS'11, Vienna, 2011 (poster) + ECCS'11 Book of Abstracts, pp. 156, ISBN 978-3-85409-613-9.
- M. Paluš, D. Hartman, J. Hlinka, M. Vejmelka: Complex Networks of Interacting Stochastic Dynamical Systems: Discerning Connectivity from Dynamics. XXXI Dynamics Days Europe. Abstracts. Oldenburg : ICBM, 2011. S. 29-30.
- M. Vejmelka, J. Hlinka, D. Hartman, M. Paluš: Sensitivity of Centrality Measures to Estimation of Network Structure from Multivariate Time Series. XXXI Dynamics Days Europe. Abstracts. Oldenburg : ICBM, 2011. S. 182-183. + (poster)
- D. Hartman, M. Palus: Towards a classical definition of
betweenness centrality in weighted networks, Syncline, 2010, Germany (poster)
- M. Palus, D. Hartman, and Martin Vejmelka: Complex networks from multivariate time series. European Geoscience Union, Vienna, 2010 (poster) ₊ Geophysical Research Abstracts 12, A-14382. ISSN 1607-7962.
- D. Hartman: Switching scalability of hybrid model for complex traffic simulations, Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Pilsen, Czech Republic, 2008
- D. Hartman: Study of the bromate-sulfite-ferrocyanide reaction in two coupled flow reactor. MSc thesis, Faculty of Chemical Engineering, Instutute of Chemical Technology Prague, Prague, 2008
- D. Hartman: Traffic simulation by using bulk systems. MSc. thesis, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Pilsen, Czech Republic, 2003